* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- ¹ Winther K, Rein E, Hedman C. Femal, a herbal remedy made from pollen extracts, reduces hot flushes and improves quality of life in menopausal women: a randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel study. Climacteric. 2005;8:162-170.
- ² Elia D, Mares P. Assessment of the tolerance and effectiveness of a food supplement Sérélys® (Femal®) for menopausal women. Genesis. 2008;135:12-15.
- ³ Winther K, Hedman C. Assessment of the Effects of the Herbal Remedy Femal on the Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2002;63(5):344-353.
- ⁴ Chen J, Geng L, Song X, Li H, Giordan N, Liao Q. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of hyaluronic acid vaginal gel to ease vaginal dryness: a multicenter, randomized, controlled, open-label, parallel-group, clinical trial. J Sex Med. 2013;10(6):1575-84.
- ⁵ Stanislavov R, Rohdewald P. PACR (Pine Bark Extract, L Arginine, L Citrulline, Rose Hip Extract) Improves Emotinoal, Physical Health and Sexual Function in Peri-Menopausal Women. J Women's Health Care. 2014;3:6.