Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Your use of this website is your acceptance of these terms.
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We receive and store any information you enter on our Sites or give to us any other way. This includes information that identifies you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name(s) and password(s), if applicable. We also may request information about your communications needs and preferences. You can choose not to provide information, but we may require some information about you to use our Sites as intended. We also may require some personal information to answer your questions or conduct other transactions on our Sites.
You also may provide information (“Posts”) to be published or displayed on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties. If your Posts are chosen to be published or displayed on the Site, they are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit our Sites. For example, we collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited. We collect this automatic information to help us understand the interests of our customers and visitors and customize your user experience, among other things.
Cookies, Other Web Technologies, Use of Google Analytics and Other Analytic Tools
- To help us customize the content, Site experience, and advertisements, we may provide to you on our Sites and on other Web sites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie automatically recognizes your Web browser as you navigate on the Internet and may present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of the features, offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon) of our Sites.
The Settings of your Web browser and the Help portion of the toolbar on most Web browsers will tell you how to prevent your Web browser from accepting new cookies, have the Web browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable most cookies. However, you may not be able to access some tools and features offered on our Sites if you refuse to accept cookies.
Our Sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs). These Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we place in the code of a Web page. Web beacons allow us to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Sites to another, deliver or communicate with cookies, understand whether you have come to our Sites from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party Web site, and improve the performance of our Sites. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails recipients have opened and track the visitor traffic on our Sites.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our Site(s). You also can opt-out of Google Analytics by using Google Analytics’ Opt-out Browser Add-on, which can be found at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How you can update and revise your information?
What choices do you have regarding the collection and use of your information?
- You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on our Sites.
- You also can revise or update information as described above.
- Whether registered as a customer or not, you also may unsubscribe from promotional messages in any email we send. We reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of opportunities on our Sites and through third parties. We do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent communications-related interests. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about special offers available through our Sites or available from various third parties. You will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any email we send by selecting to unsubscribe from receiving future email messages, for which we will remove you from our email list within 10 days of your request.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your Web browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access portions of our Sites.
- California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us via the “Contact Us” section of the Company Site.
How do we protect your information?
We want you to feel confident about using our Sites, and we commit to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, we permit only authorized personnel to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. We also use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours. We also employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. However, we make no guarantee, representation or warranty that use of our Sites is protected from all security threats, viruses, or other vulnerabilities or that your information always will be secure.
How do we protect children’s privacy?
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age; no one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
How can you contact us?