Ristela® provides powerful, hormone-free support for sexually active women who want to enhance their response to sexual stimulation.*
- Increases orgasm and physical arousal*
- Plant-based & hormone and steroid-free
- Effective, high quality ingredients
- Recommended by more than 3,747 doctors
Sex, the way you
want it to be
— Shown to increase orgasm and physical arousal*
— No hormonal side effects
— Ingredients clinically shown to be safe and used by women in Europe for over 20 years
The proof is in the numbers. Bonafide rigorously researches and tests the safety and efficacy of our products.
We’ve unlocked the benefits of plant-based power
- Exclusive plant-based blend
Our proprietary plant-based blend combines the powerful benefits of French Maritime Pine bark extract, antioxidants, and naturally occurring amino acids. The ingredients in Ristela work together to increase blood flow to the vaginal area, making it easier for sexually active women to become physically aroused and experience orgasm.*
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if Ristela is right for me?
- Ristela provides powerful, hormone-free support for increased orgasm and physical arousal for sexually active women who want to enhance their response to sexual stimulation.*
- What symptoms does Ristela help?
- In clinical trials, Ristela has been shown to help overall sexual satisfaction during intercourse. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, Ristela demonstrated significant improvements in orgasm, physical arousal, and overall satisfaction.*
- How long does it take to feel results with Ristela?
- In clinical trials, women saw significant improvements with Ristela at month 1, with best results by month 2 and beyond. We recommend that you take Ristela for as long as you desire the benefit it provides.
- Are there any side effects with Ristela?
- In clinical studies, any side effects reported were no different than those reported by people taking placebo tablets (sugar pills). The ingredients in Ristela are clinically shown to be safe and have been used by women in Europe for more than 20 years. If you have specific concerns, we recommend that you speak with your doctor.