Revaree® provides powerful, hormone-free relief from vaginal dryness, with an easy-to-use vaginal insert that renews your body’s moisture for everyday comfort and intimacy.
• Effective high quality ingredients, real results
• Safe and hormone-free
• Recommended by more than 3,700 doctors
Each box of Revaree contains 10 vaginal inserts of 2g each.
Revaree is comprised of hyaluronic acid. Each 2g vaginal insert contains 5mg of hyaluronic acid sodium salt in a base consisting of a mixture of semi-synthetic glycerides, which help it retain its shape.
Place the vaginal insert into the vagina, preferably at bedtime. One vaginal insert every two or three days for a period of thirty days is suggested, unless otherwise recommended by a healthcare provider. In clinical studies, women saw relief as early as day 9 of treatment, with symptom relief improving over time.
For best results, we recommend placing the insert into the vagina while lying down.
All orders will be processed within 24 hours of transaction, and will ship the next business day.
Standard shipping takes approximately 2-6 days after processing.
Once your order has processed, no returns or refunds are available for this product. If you have any issue with your shipment, please contact our customer support center at 1-866-REVAREE (1-866-738-2733).
Relief from vaginal dryness. How refreshing.
— Applicator-free for no mess, and no stress
— Rejuvenates vaginal tissue ²
— Replenishes moisture
The proof is in the numbers. Bonafide rigorously researches and tests the safety and efficacy of our products.
We've unlocked the benefits of nature's hydration power
- Hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid (HA) hydrates and renews the vaginal tissue in the form of a hormone-free, easy-to-use vaginal insert. Found naturally throughout the body, each molecule of hyaluronic acid attracts and retains up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture, healing thinning and damaged skin and keeping you comfortable for whatever life brings. ² ³
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Revaree?
- Revaree is a non-hormonal easy-to-use vaginal insert that provides relief from vaginal dryness so that you can feel comfortable during intimacy.
- How does Revaree work?
- Revaree is made of hyaluronic acid, a molecule that is naturally produced throughout the body and plays a significant role in cell hydration and healing. In the case of vaginal dryness, Revaree works by attracting and retaining moisture in the vaginal lining, creating a healing environment that repairs and restores thinning and damaged tissue for lasting, hormone-free relief.
- How do I use Revaree?
- Here are some helpful hints so you can get the most out of your treatment with Revaree.
- Does Revaree have any side effects?
- In clinical studies, no serious adverse events were reported. Revaree is cleared by the FDA as a Class II Medical Device and more than one million women across 40 countries have safely used a version of its formulation. If you have specific concerns, you should speak with your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
- What causes vaginal dryness?
- Lower estrogen levels that occur during menopause change the vagina on a cellular level. Less estrogen means less blood flow; transforming the typical lush, elastic vaginal tissue into something thinner, more delicate and less lubricated. In fact, this occurs to some degree in other instances too; during lactation, while taking birth control pills and other medications, as well as in smokers.