Silvessa Skin Serum
Silvessa Skin Serum
The hydrating daily skin serum is formulated to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and promote the appearance of smoothness, firmness, and elasticity to help you look and feel like your best self.
How to use
How to use
Quality & safety
Quality & safety
What to expect
What to expect
Menopause reduces your skin’s elasticity.
Bounce back with rejuvenation for healthier looking skin.
Silvessa improves the appearance of skin affected by menopause
Formulated with hyaluronic acid to visibly improve skin texture and reduce fine lines and wrinkles
Hydrating Skin Serum
Massaged directly onto the skin, this powerful combination of hyaluronic acid and essential vitamins provides deep hydration that visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting the appearance of smoother, firmer and more supple skin.
“Hormonal changes during and after the menopausal transition can result in significant hair and skin changes, like less elasticity, dryness, and dullness. Silvessa works to achieve healthier looking hair and skin.”
Dr. Alyssa Dweck
MS, MD, FACOG
Bonafide Chief Medical Officer
Is Silvessa right for me?
The Silvessa hydrating daily face serum is formulated specifically for those who are peri-menopausal or postmenopasual and experiencing related skin issues such as dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, and saggy skin.
The serum is designed to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin's look and feel, visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, deeply moisturize, and promote the appearance of smoothness, firmness, and elasticity - all helping you look and feel like your best self.
Want to know more?
- What is Silvessa?
Silvessa™ is the first comprehensive system designed to restore and protect hair and skin affected by estrogen decline - from the inside and out.*
With three-way support via a daily capsule, hair serum, and skin serum, Silvessa works both inside and out to deliver healthier looking hair and skin. The daily Silvessa capsule works inside the body to provide sustained nutritional and structural support,* while the Silvessa serums are applied topically to visibly nourish and improve the appearance of hair and skin, for results you can see and feel.
- Who should use Silvessa?
- Silvessa is designed to restore and protect hair and skin impacted by a decline in estrogen.* It’s formulated specifically for those who are peri-menopausal or postmenopausal or experiencing related hair and skin issues such as dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, and thinning, dry, or rough hair.
- How long does Silvessa take to work?
For best results, we recommend that you follow the complete Silvessa routine every day for at least six months.
Silvessa’s benefits improve over time. Based on studies, Silvessa begins to restore and protect your skin from the inside and out in the first month.* You will start to see more volume in your hair, and a healthier-looking complexion around month three, and even greater, more significant, visible improvements in your hair and skin health around six months. Because Silvessa’s naturally powerful ingredients build up over time, consistent use will significantly improve your hair and skin health month after month.*
- How do I use Silvessa?
- Silvessa is meant to be taken daily.
- Take one capsule daily with a glass of water.
- Apply two pumps (a pea-sized amount) of skin serum directly to the face, after cleansing and before moisturizers..
- With damp or dry hair, apply two droppers of hair serum directly to the scalp and massage it for 20 seconds.
- For further details, please watch this instructional video
- What are the ingredients in Silvessa?
Nourishing daily capsule
The primary ingredients in the Silvessa daily capsule are phycocyanin, magnesium biotinate, and arginine silicate inositol. Phycocyanin is a super antioxidant that protects against oxidative stress.* Magnesium biotinate is a novel, highly effective form of biotin that promotes healthy hair and skin.* Arginine silicate inositol is a superior form of silicon that provides structural support to your hair and skin.*
The nourishing daily capsule is vegan, hormone-free, gluten-free
To learn more about the ingredients in the capsule, click here
Strengthening daily hair serum
The strengthening daily hair serum is uniquely formulated with nutrient-rich extracts, natural conditioning agents, and proprietary, highly absorbed vitamins and amino acids to visibly increase hair volume and thickness, enhance healthy-looking hair growth and naturally promote shinier, softer, stronger hair - all helping you look and feel like your best self.
The hydrating daily skin serum is vegan, hormone-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free.
For a full list of ingredients in the daily hair serum, click here
Hydrating daily skin serum
The hydrating daily skin serum combines a proprietary formula of hyaluronic acid and highly absorbed vitamins designed to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin's look and feel, visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, deeply moisturize, and naturally promote the appearance of smoothness, firmness, and elasticity - all helping you look and feel like your best self.
The strengthening daily hair serum is vegan, hormone-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free
For a full list of ingredients in the daily skin serum, click here
- How do the ingredients in Silvessa work?
- Silvessa’s primary ingredients are phycocyanin, magnesium biotinate, and arginine silicate inositol. These ingredients can reduce losses in collagen levels and provide protection against oxidative stress that increases during menopause.* By providing your hair and skin with sustained nutritional and structural support, Silvessa promotes restorative and protective beneﬁts for hair and skin.*
- Is Silvessa gluten-free?
- The Silvessa daily capsules and skin serum are gluten-free. However, the Silvessa hair serum has wheat-containing ingredients. Individuals with gluten or wheat allergy concerns should speak to their healthcare provider before taking Silvessa.
- Does Silvessa contain any hormones?
- Silvessa is hormone-free. It does not contain any hormones.
- Does Silvessa have any side effects?
- In clinical studies, women taking the ingredients in Silvessa reported no side effects or adverse events. If you have specific concerns, we recommend that you speak with your healthcare provider.
- Can I take Silvessa with other supplements?
- While there are no known or suspected negative interactions with other supplements, there have been no clinical studies done on taking our products with other supplements. We recommend you reach out to your healthcare provider if you have specific questions.
- Can I take Silvessa with other cosmetics?
- There are no known or suspected negative interactions with other cosmetics. Silvessa is designed to be easily integrated into your current hair and skin routine. We recommend you reach out to your healthcare provider if you have specific questions.
- Is Silvessa approved by the FDA?
The Silvessa capsule is a dietary supplement and the Silvessa serums are cosmetics. The FDA does not approve dietary supplements or cosmetics. However, under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA), the FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those covering “conventional” foods and drug products.
At Bonafide, we are committed to ensuring our products are both safe and effective. All Bonafide products are scientifically validated and have been thoroughly tested for safety, efficacy, and potency. Together with our FDA-registered, NSF-certified Good Manufacturing Practice manufacturing facility, we rigorously test our products for contaminants such as microorganisms and heavy metals, like lead, to ensure that our products are safe and of the highest quality, because you deserve relief without compromise.
- What does my subscription to Silvessa include?
Your monthly subscription includes a 30-day supply of Silvessa in the form of one bottle of Nourishing Daily Capsules, one bottle of Strengthening Hair Serum, and one bottle of Hydrating Skin Serum. You’ll also receive a reusable drawstring bag with each order, helping you keep your routine in place.
You receive free shipping on every order.
Your first month’s shipment is your Welcome Kit with helpful information about how to get the best results with Silvessa. You are also eligible for our Bonafide Rewards, where you get exclusive access to valuable points every time you shop.