Serenol provides powerful, hormone-free relief from mood swings, irritability and uneasiness due to hormonal fluctuations like PMS and menopause.*
• Effective ingredients, real results
• Safe and hormone-free
• Recommended by more than 3,571 doctors
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per 2 Tablets: Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 1000 mcg
Swedish Flower Pollen Extract 624 mg
Royal Jelly 24 mg
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, acacia, isomalt, d-a-tocopheryl succinate (antioxidant), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, HPMC, silica, polysorbate
Take two tablets of Serenol once a day, with or without food. It is important that you take Serenol for at least 2 months to get the best results for PMS symptom relief.*
Give Serenol time to work in your body. Take Serenol every day for at least 2 months for best results. In clinical trials, the ingredients in Serenol saw best results at month 2 and beyond.
Warning: This product contains royal jelly, a bee product. Avoid this product if you are allergic to bees or bee products.
All orders will be processed within 24 hours of transaction, and will ship the next business day.
Standard shipping takes approximately 3-5 days after processing.
Once the product is in your possession, no returns or refunds are available for this product. If your shipment contains damaged product, a replacement will be provided at no additional cost.
The everyday solution
for feeling like yourself
all month long
• Calms irritability * ¹
• Balances mood swings * ¹
• Curbs cravings & reduces water retention * ²
The proof is in the numbers. Bonafide rigorously researches and tests the safety and efficacy of our products.
at month 3 ³
Serenol to their friends ³
What to expect
It keeps getting better! In clinical trials, the ingredients in Serenol were shown to continue reducing mood swings and irritability at month two.¹
It keeps getting better! Data shows that results continue to improve with consistent, daily use.²
We’ve unlocked the benefits of plant-based power
- Exclusive Bonafide Pollen
Through our proprietary purification process, we unlock the unique healing benefits of pollen from four specific plants grown in Sweden. Exclusive Bonafide pollen reduces emotional symptoms like mood swings, irritability and uneasiness due to hormonal fluctuations like PMS and menopause.*
- Royal Jelly
Food made for Queen bees, Royal Jelly is rich in nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, and has been shown with flower pollen to tackle irritability, uneasiness, and mood swings. *
- Chromium Picolinate
Chromium Picolinate (CrPic) is an essential mineral for healthy metabolism, working hard to reduce calorie intake and fight off food cravings. *
Want to know more?
- What is Serenol?
- Serenol is a carefully formulated, hormone-free supplement for relieving emotional symptoms due to hormonal fluctuations like PMS and menopause, including irritability, mood fluctuations, and uneasiness.*
- How does Serenol work?
- The plant-based extract in Serenol is believed to work centrally in the body to reduce emotional symptoms due to hormonal fluctuations. Additionally, Serenol contains chromium picolinate, an essential mineral and insulin cofactor which improves glucose metabolism and appetite control.
- How long does Serenol take to work?
- Serenol takes time to work. In clinical studies, the majority of women experienced reduced irritability and mood swings results by month two, with improved results by month 3. While some women report feeling the benefits of Serenol earlier, we recommend you take Serenol every day for at least two months for best results.
- Does Serenol have any side effects?
- In clinical studies, any side effects reported were no different than those reported by people taking placebo tablets (sugar pills). If you have specific concerns, we recommend that you speak with your doctor.
- How do I know if Serenol is right for me?
- Serenol is intended for women who are experiencing emotional symptoms due to hormonal fluctuations like PMS and menopause, including irritability, mood fluctuations, and uneasiness.*
- Are Bonafide products covered by health insurance? By Medicare/Medicaid?
- At this time, our products are not covered by traditional insurance. That said, some healthcare HSA or FSA cards cover part or all of the cost of certain Bonafide products, so we recommend reaching out to your HSA/FSA provider to confirm if you can use your HSA or FSA funds.
Once you’ve confirmed that your HSA or FSA does cover Bonafide products, you should be able to place an order for any of our products; we’ve taken all of the necessary steps on our end to ensure you can access the proof of payment needed to file a reimbursement claim. We also recommend consulting your provider to determine what documentation is required to have your claim approved, as many providers require a Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) in addition to a receipt.
- What's the best way to place my FSA or HSA order?
- First, double-check the balance on your FSA or HSA account and that your plan covers Bonafide products. You can place an order online, using your FSA or HSA card (as you would any other credit card), or by calling our Customer Care Team for assistance at 1-833-266-2343, Monday to Friday 9AM - 6PM ET.