Silvessa Capsule & Hair Serum
Silvessa Capsule & Hair Serum
The daily Silvessa® capsule and hair serum work inside and out to visibly increase hair volume and thickness and promote, shiner, softer, stronger hair.*
- A daily capsule and hair serum combine for healthier looking hair*
- Promotes the appearance of fuller, thicker, healthier hair
Menopause naturally affects the health of your hair
The decline in estrogen associated with menopause can deprive your hair of the structural and nutritional support it needs, leaving it prone to damage, dullness, dryness, as well as thinning.
Silvessa naturally improves the appearance of hair affected by menopause, from the inside and out*
Silvessa is a daily routine formulated to restore the collagen and nutrients impacted by declining estrogen ¹ ² — improving the appearance of your hair today, and protecting against future damage tomorrow.*
One daily routine with everything menopausal hair needs to look better than ever.
Nourishing Daily Capsule
Taken orally, only the Silvessa capsule has Bonafide’s new exclusive strengthening formulation, made with biotin that’s 3x more potent ⁴ and silicon that’s 1.2X better absorbed ³ , plus the super protective antioxidant phycocyanin.* These ingredients are designed to restore losses in collagen ¹ ² associated with declining estrogen, nourishing your hair today and protecting against damage tomorrow.*
¹ Cicek D, et al. Front. Pharmacol. 2021;12:657207. Preclinical study.>
² Durmus AS, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2017;177(1):122-131. Preclinical study.>
³ Sahin K, et al. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2019;125:242-251. Preclinical study comparing ingredients in Silvessa to a blend containing silicon.>
⁴ Data on file. In vitro study comparing ingredients in Silvessa to D-Biotin.>
Strengthening Hair Serum
Applied directly to the scalp, this serum’s proprietary blend of naturally restorative ingredients, including our exclusive strengthening formulation of silicon and biotin, works at the source to visibly increase hair volume, thickness, and growth, while boosting shine and strength.
Validated by Science, Loved By Women
The proof is in the numbers
“Hormonal changes during and after the menopausal transition can result in significant hair and skin changes, like less elasticity, dryness, and dullness. Silvessa works to naturally achieve healthier looking hair and skin.”
Dr. Alyssa Dweck
MS, MD, FACOG
Bonafide Chief Medical Officer
Benefits that get naturally better with time.
The ingredients in Silvessa quickly begin to restore and protect your hair from the inside and out. You may start to see more volume in your hair. * ⁵
Silvessa’s naturally powerful ingredients build up to deeply nourish your hair, for noticeable improvements in their overall appearance and health, including shinier hair.* ⁵ ⁶
Over time, Silvessa improves your hair from within, while visibly nourishing them on the outside too. You’ll experience healthier, fuller hair, and nutrient support that protects from future damage.* ⁵ ⁶
Is Silvessa right for me?
The Silvessa nourishing daily capsule and strengthening hair serum are formulated specifically for those who are perimenopausal or postmenopausal and experiencing related hair issues such as thinning, dry, dull, or rough hair.
Want to know more?
- What is Silvessa?
Silvessa™ is the first comprehensive system designed to restore and protect hair and skin affected by estrogen decline - from the inside and out.*
With three-way support via a daily capsule, hair serum, and skin serum, Silvessa works both inside and out to deliver healthier looking hair and skin. The daily Silvessa capsule works inside the body to provide sustained nutritional and structural support,* while the Silvessa serums are applied topically to visibly nourish and improve the appearance of hair and skin, for results you can see and feel.
- Who should use Silvessa?
- Silvessa is designed to restore and protect hair and skin impacted by a decline in estrogen.* It’s formulated specifically for those who are peri-menopausal or postmenopausal or experiencing related hair and skin issues such as dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, and thinning, dry, or rough hair.
- How long does Silvessa take to work?
For best results, we recommend that you follow the complete Silvessa routine every day for at least six months.
Silvessa’s benefits improve over time. Based on studies, Silvessa begins to restore and protect your skin from the inside and out in the first month.* You will start to see more volume in your hair, and a healthier-looking complexion around month three, and even greater, more significant, visible improvements in your hair and skin health around six months. Because Silvessa’s naturally powerful ingredients build up over time, consistent use will significantly improve your hair and skin health month after month.*
- How do I use Silvessa?
- Silvessa is meant to be taken daily.
- Take one capsule daily with a glass of water.
- Apply two pumps (a pea-sized amount) of skin serum directly to the face, after cleansing and before moisturizers..
- With damp or dry hair, apply two droppers of hair serum directly to the scalp and massage it for 20 seconds.
- For further details, please watch this instructional video
- What are the ingredients in Silvessa?
Nourishing daily capsule
The primary ingredients in the Silvessa daily capsule are phycocyanin, magnesium biotinate, and arginine silicate inositol. Phycocyanin is a super antioxidant that protects against oxidative stress.* Magnesium biotinate is a novel, highly effective form of biotin that promotes healthy hair and skin.* Arginine silicate inositol is a superior form of silicon that provides structural support to your hair and skin.*
The nourishing daily capsule is vegan, hormone-free, gluten-free
To learn more about the ingredients in the capsule, click here
Strengthening daily hair serum
The strengthening daily hair serum is uniquely formulated with nutrient-rich extracts, natural conditioning agents, and proprietary, highly absorbed vitamins and amino acids to visibly increase hair volume and thickness, enhance healthy-looking hair growth and naturally promote shinier, softer, stronger hair - all helping you look and feel like your best self.
The hydrating daily skin serum is vegan, hormone-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free.
For a full list of ingredients in the daily hair serum, click here
Hydrating daily skin serum
The hydrating daily skin serum combines a proprietary formula of hyaluronic acid and highly absorbed vitamins designed to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin's look and feel, visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, deeply moisturize, and naturally promote the appearance of smoothness, firmness, and elasticity - all helping you look and feel like your best self.
The strengthening daily hair serum is vegan, hormone-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free
For a full list of ingredients in the daily skin serum, click here
- How do the ingredients in Silvessa work?
- Silvessa’s primary ingredients are phycocyanin, magnesium biotinate, and arginine silicate inositol. These ingredients can reduce losses in collagen levels and provide protection against oxidative stress that increases during menopause.* By providing your hair and skin with sustained nutritional and structural support, Silvessa promotes restorative and protective beneﬁts for hair and skin.*
- Is Silvessa gluten-free?
- The Silvessa daily capsules and skin serum are gluten-free. However, the Silvessa hair serum has wheat-containing ingredients. Individuals with gluten or wheat allergy concerns should speak to their healthcare provider before taking Silvessa.
- Does Silvessa contain any hormones?
- Silvessa is hormone-free. It does not contain any hormones.
- Does Silvessa have any side effects?
- In clinical studies, women taking the ingredients in Silvessa reported no side effects or adverse events. If you have specific concerns, we recommend that you speak with your healthcare provider.
- Can I take Silvessa with other supplements?
- While there are no known or suspected negative interactions with other supplements, there have been no clinical studies done on taking our products with other supplements. We recommend you reach out to your healthcare provider if you have specific questions.
- Can I take Silvessa with other cosmetics?
- There are no known or suspected negative interactions with other cosmetics. Silvessa is designed to be easily integrated into your current hair and skin routine. We recommend you reach out to your healthcare provider if you have specific questions.
- Is Silvessa approved by the FDA?
The Silvessa capsule is a dietary supplement and the Silvessa serums are cosmetics. The FDA does not approve dietary supplements or cosmetics. However, under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA), the FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those covering “conventional” foods and drug products.
At Bonafide, we are committed to ensuring our products are both safe and effective. All Bonafide products are scientifically validated and have been thoroughly tested for safety, efficacy, and potency. Together with our FDA-registered, NSF-certified Good Manufacturing Practice manufacturing facility, we rigorously test our products for contaminants such as microorganisms and heavy metals, like lead, to ensure that our products are safe and of the highest quality, because you deserve relief without compromise.
- What does my subscription to Silvessa include?
Your monthly subscription includes a 30-day supply of Silvessa in the form of one bottle of Nourishing Daily Capsules, one bottle of Strengthening Hair Serum, and one bottle of Hydrating Skin Serum. You’ll also receive a reusable drawstring bag with each order, helping you keep your routine in place.
You receive free shipping on every order.
Your first month’s shipment is your Welcome Kit with helpful information about how to get the best results with Silvessa. You are also eligible for our Bonafide Rewards, where you get exclusive access to valuable points every time you shop.