Serenol + Revaree + Ristela 3 Packs
Relief from emotional PMS, vaginal dryness and improved sexual satisfaction*
- Effective high-quality ingredients, real results
- Safe and hormone-free
- Recommended by more than 5,600 doctors†
†Doctors recommended either Serenol, Revaree, Ristela, or a combination of these products to their patients.
SerenolView full details
Serenol™ provides powerful, hormone-free relief from emotional PMS symptoms including mood swings, irritability, and uneasiness.*
- Calms irritability and balances mood swings¹
- Curbs cravings & reduces water retention ²
- Recommended by more than 3,200 doctors
RevareeView full details
Revaree® provides powerful, hormone-free relief from vaginal dryness, with an easy-to-use vaginal insert that renews your body’s moisture for everyday comfort and intimacy.
- Applicator-free for no mess, and no stress
- Rejuvenates vaginal tissue ³
- Replenishes moisture
RistelaView full details
Ristela® provides powerful, hormone-free support for sexually active women who want to enhance their response to sexual stimulation.*
- Shown to increase orgasm and physical arousal*
- No hormonal side effects
- Ingredients clinically shown to be safe and used by women in Europe for over 20 years
You deserve relief without compromise
That's why we've spent years rigorously researching, sourcing, and testing the purest ingredients to create safe and effective solutions.
Serenol Customer Reviews
Revaree Customer Reviews
Ristela Customer Reviews
Reviews represent individual experiences and may not reflect clinical results. Individual results may vary. Read here for our clinical results.
Reviews represent individual experiences and may not reflect clinical results. Individual results may vary. Revaree is a personal lubricant for vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate to supplement the body's natural lubrication.
Ristela reviews represent individual experiences and may not reflect clinical results. Individual results may vary. In clinical trials, Ristela improved sexual satisfaction as compared to placebo within 2 months.*