Clairvee 3 Packs New
Clairvee™ provides powerful, hormone-free relief of vaginal itching and discharge associated with hormonal fluctuations.* Hormonal fluctuations occur during menopause and around the time of your period and can cause an imbalance in your vaginal microbiome, leading to symptoms like odor, irritation and discomfort.
- Promotes vaginal health for everyday comfort and confidence*
- Maintains a healthy vaginal pH*
- Supports the vagina’s natural defense system*
Take control of your
• Targets the primary cause, not just the symptoms.
• Live active probiotic strains specific for your vaginal flora.
• Renews balance in only 15 days and provides month-long protection.
Specifically formulated, real results
Clairvee has been rigorously researched and shown to balance the vaginal microbiome, keeping you comfortable and confident month after month. *²
Great for women who:
• Are experiencing hormonal fluctuations due to perimenopause and menopause.
• Frequently experience vaginal discomfort, itching, or discharge.
• Are frustrated, uncomfortable, or self-conscious about their vaginal health.
• Want a long-term approach to prevent vaginal imbalance and maintain good vaginal health.
Often use antibiotics or other over-the-counter products that can disrupt the vaginal microbiome.
Clairvee is not intended to replace antibiotics or antifungals to treat a vaginal infection.
• Regularly use vaginal washes, douches, or wipes for vaginal odor.
• Want to add the benefits of Clairvee to a treatment for vaginal dryness, such as Revaree®.
What to expect
Clairvee probiotic blend begins to colonize in the vagina, balancing its microbiome and returning vaginal pH to a healthy level.* ¹
By now, Clairvee has restored and balanced the vaginal microbiome, as shown in clinical studies.* A balanced vaginal microbiome can help alleviate issues like odor, itch and discharge. ¹ ² ³
Month 3 & 4
Clairvee continues to maintain a balanced vaginal microbiome month after month. Maintaining a healthy microbiome supports the vagina’s natural defense system and prevents issues like odor, itch and discharge from occurring.* ² ³
Everyday factors like sex, periods, diet, stress, underwear fabrics and hot weather can disrupt the vaginal microbiome. Unlike douches and washes, which can worsen symptoms over time, Clairvee maintains long-term balance when used monthly.* ² ³
Each ingredient in Clairvee’s patented formulation works together to provide maximum probiotic viability and effectiveness.
- Clairvee™ Vaginal Blend
4 billion CFU lactobacillus acidophilus BLA-14
1 billion CFU lactobacillus rhamnosus BHN001
Live, active probiotic strains specific to the vaginal flora that are shown to help balance and maintain a healthy vaginal microbiome.* ¹ ² ³ ⁴
Lactoferrin is a key component of the natural vaginal defense system that works together with the Clairvee Vaginal Blend to help create a protective biofilm.* ⁵
- Folic Acid
By providing micronutrient support, folate may play a role in maintaining a healthy vaginal microbiome.*⁶
- Clairvee Capsule™ Technology
Clairvee’s capsule-in-capsule technology protects the live, active probiotics and delays their release when ingested, ensuring optimal viability. The outer capsule also serves as a barrier to oxygen, moisture, and heat, providing an extra level of protection, so no refrigeration is required.
Want to know more?
- What are the ingredients in Clairvee and how do they work?
Each Clairvee capsule contains:
Clairvee™ Vaginal Blend: Live, active probiotic strains, specific to the vaginal flora, shown to help balance and maintain a healthy vaginal microbiome.
- 4 billion CFU lactobacilli acidophilus
- 1 billion CFU lactobacilli rhamnosus
Lactoferrin, 50mg: Key component of the natural vaginal defense system that works together with the Clairvee™ Vaginal Blend to help create a protective biofilm.
Folate (Folic Acid), 400mcg: Provides micronutrient support, folate may play a role in maintaining a healthy vaginal microbiome.
Clairvee Capsule™ Technology: Clairvee’s probiotic formulation is suspended in liquid folic acid and sealed in a second, outer capsule. This patented technology helps to protect the live probiotics and allows for a delayed release of the probiotics when ingested, thereby supporting optimal colonization and a reliable, high quality formulation that does not require refrigeration.
- Who can or should use Clairvee?
- Clairvee can be used by any woman looking to sustain the good bacteria and yeast that balance their vaginal microbiome and maintain good vaginal health. Everyday factors can disrupt the vaginal microbiome in adult women at any age, such as sex, periods, menopause, diet, antibiotic use and many other external irritants.
- How long does Clairvee take to work?
- Clairvee has been clinically shown to restore and maintain balance of the vaginal microbiome in as early as 15 days. However, everyday factors like sex, menstruation, underwear fabrics, stress, hot weather, and diet can disrupt the vaginal microbiome. Multiple clinical trials show that regular use of Clairvee maintains a healthy, balanced vaginal microbiome month after month, and we recommend making Clairvee part of your monthly routine to maintain a healthy microbiome and prevent symptoms of imbalance over the long term.
- Does Clairvee have any side effects?
- Across four randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled clinical studies, women on Clairvee reported no side effects or adverse events.
The probiotic strains in Clairvee have been designated GRAS, or Generally Recognized As Safe, by the FDA, meaning that there is a consensus of expert opinion that the strains are safe for their intended use.
- How do I take Clairvee?
- Clairvee is a once daily oral capsule that only needs to be taken for 15 consecutive days each month, given its uniquely powerful
formulation. The remaining days are ‘off’ until next month. Probiotic protection continues to increase even on the days you’re not taking
Clairvee. Just one oral capsule of Clairvee per day for 15 days maintains a balanced vaginal microbiome and provides month-long
A 15-day supply of Clairvee is shipped at the same time every month to make it easy for you to incorporate Clairvee into your routine. Women should continue using Clairvee each month for as long as they want to maintain a healthy vaginal microbiome and prevent symptoms of vaginal imbalance. Please note that Clairvee should be taken orally and not inserted into the vagina.
- Can I take Clairvee with other probiotics?
- Yes, Clairvee is not known to negatively interact with other probiotics.
- Can I use Clairvee if I’m lactose intolerant?
- One ingredient in Clairvee, Lactoferrin, is derived from milk. Individuals with lactose intolerance concerns should speak to their healthcare practitioner before taking Clairvee.
- Does Clairvee need to be refrigerated?
- No, Clairvee does not need to be refrigerated. Probiotics are normally suggested to be refrigerated because in higher temperature
conditions, probiotics can become hydrated. Once hydrated, probiotics become active and start working inside the capsule, and not in
your body where they were designed to work. However, Clairvee was specifically formulated with probiotic strains that have been
scientifically shown to be stable at room temperature for long periods of time. These shelf-stable probiotics do not require refrigeration because they are created in a way that protects them from becoming activated until they are in the body. Moreover, the Clairvee Capsule™ Technology further protects the probiotics from moisture, allowing for targeted delivery of the living probiotic strains to the body.
For added protection, Clairvee is also bottled in double-walled, moisture-tight containers designed specifically for probiotics that provide unparalleled protection and ensure stability and reliability.
- Is Clairvee approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)?
- Clairvee is a dietary supplement, and the FDA does not approve dietary supplements. However, under the Dietary Supplement
Health and Education Act of 1994 (DHSEA), the FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those
covering “conventional” foods and drug products.
At Bonafide, we are committed to ensuring our products are both safe and effective. All Bonafide products are scientifically validated and have been thoroughly tested for safety, efficacy, and potency. Together with our FDA-registered, NSF certified GMP† manufacturing facility, we rigorously test our products for contaminants such as microorganisms and heavy metals, like lead, to ensure that our products are safe and of the highest quality, because you deserve relief without compromise