Relizen® provides powerful, hormone-free relief to women experiencing menopausal hot flashes and night sweats, so they can stay cool and dry all day and night. *
- Effective ingredients
- Safe and hormone-free
Stay breezy with cooling relief from menopausal hot flashes and night sweats *
Reduces fatigue * ¹
Calms irritability * ¹
Improves sleep * ¹
Naturally powerful, scientifically validated
The proof is in the numbers. Bonafide rigorously researches and tests the safety and efficacy of our products.
by month 3²
taking Relizen ²
Wiser (and cooler)
with a glass of water.
What to expect
You may not notice a significant difference yet, but trust that Relizen is hard at work and keep taking daily.
In clinical trials, Relizen was shown to significantly reduce hot flash frequency by month two. ¹*
Staying cool and sleeping better. In clinical trials, Relizen was shown to reduce the frequency and intensity of hot flashes even more at month three, plus help you sleep better and stay asleep for longer.³
It keeps getting better! Data shows that Relizen’s hot flash, night sweat, and sleep benefits continue to improve over time with consistent, daily use. So stick with it! ²
We’ve unlocked the benefits of plant-based power
Exclusive Bonafide Pollen
Exclusive Bonafide Pollen
Want to know more?
- What is Relizen?
- Relizen is a carefully formulated, hormone-free supplement made with pure, plant-based ingredients, so you can get incredibly effective and safe relief from hot flashes and night sweats.*
- How does Relizen work?
- Rather than going through the hormonal pathways in your body like other menopausal supplements do, Relizen works like an internal thermostat to give your body back its natural ability to regulate its temperature, without hormonal side effects.
- How long does Relizen take to work?
- Relizen takes time to work. In clinical studies, the majority of women felt significant improvement in the frequency and intensity of hot flashes and night sweats by month 3, and survey data shows that relief improves with prolonged use. We recommend you take Relizen every day for at least three months for best results.
- Does Relizen have any side effects?
- Relizen is plant-based and does not have any hormonal side-effects. Relizen has been used safely in Europe by over 1 million women, where it has been available for over 15 years. In clinical studies, any side effects reported were no different than those reported by people taking placebo tablets (sugar pills). If you have specific concerns, we recommend that you speak with your doctor.
- How do I know if Relizen is right for me?
- Relizen is intended for the woman who is experiencing hot flashes and night sweats associated with menopause.
- Are Bonafide products covered by health insurance? By Medicare/Medicaid?
- At this time, our products are not covered by traditional insurance. That said, some healthcare HSA or FSA cards cover part or all of the cost of certain Bonafide products, so we recommend reaching out to your HSA/FSA provider to confirm if you can use your HSA or FSA funds.
Once you’ve confirmed that your HSA or FSA does cover Bonafide products, you should be able to place an order for any of our products; we’ve taken all of the necessary steps on our end to ensure you can access the proof of payment needed to file a reimbursement claim. We also recommend consulting your provider to determine what documentation is required to have your claim approved, as many providers require a Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) in addition to a receipt.
- What's the best way to place my FSA or HSA order?
- First, double-check the balance on your FSA or HSA account and that your plan covers Bonafide products. You can place an order online, using your FSA or HSA card (as you would any other credit card), or by calling our Customer Care Team for assistance at 1-833-266-2343, Monday to Friday 9AM - 6PM ET.
Reviews represent individual experiences and may not reflect clinical results. Individual results may vary. In clinical trials, Relizen relieved hot flashes as compared to placebo within 3 months.*